Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 Part II

Hmm..I had my first plane trip to Hong Kong from 13th Dec to 17th Dec...
Guess pictures speak louder than words.. I had milk for 90% of my meals and fries for the remaining 10%....
Enjoy the pictures


Ocean Park


Hotel Room





HK Disneyland







Repulse Bay?











2 comments:

david santos said...

Brilliant!!!

Have a nice weekend!!!

heartlodestar said...

hello mr chai! (:
i have the minimouse hairband too :D