Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 5, 2009

Toothbrush? Swimming? Bubbles?

Re: Brushing Teeth
In the past, when i see the toothbrush, i will take my seat and let daddy brush my teeth. Nowadays, i will just "eat" up the toothpaste (no worries, its first teeth toothpaste) and i will run away. Hence, daddy resorted to giving me the toothbrush to play on my own.

Re: Crying
Daddy realised that he did not have a pix of me crying. Hence, he purposely took a pix of me, wailing!!


Re: Swimming
Daddy and Mummy brought me to swim again on Sun!! I was so happy when i spotted the swimming pool from the lift area. This time round, mummy decided to change me in the toilet so that i will not be yelling to go into the swim area. There were many kids at the pool and i managed to use my mushroom float for the first time. However, i guess that i prefer to wander around the pool on my own. And silly me, i actually slurpped water from the pool thinking that they were drinking water. Mummy managed to bathe me properly in the toilet and we went for lunch at Anchorpoint. My lunch was a few mouthful of fish & Chips, half a strand of fries and half a scoop of chocolate ice cream from Jacks place. After lunch, daddy drove us home and i dozed off in the car ride which was less than 10 min long.


I miss my "Pooh Bear" float...

Re: Bubbles

Daddy decided to bring me to grandma's house earlier today so that i can play with bubbles. So coincidentally, my cousins were there early too. So, both myself and my cousin, Beatrice had our dinner and we adjourned to play with bubbles outside the house. Look at our happy looks!!

No comments: