Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 20, 2009

I can self feed!!

Yippie, I can self feed myself. Last friday, teacher Eileen told Po Po that i finished half a bowl of porridge myself. Po Po says teacher Eileen must be joking. Hence, Mummy decided to try it out on Saturday. True enough, i was feeding myself as my helper was feeding me! i self feed around 5 big scoops of porridge on my own. (Hee...in many many small spoonfuls!!) Mummy was so happy. She repeated the same thing for Nai Nai to see in the evening! Everyone sang praises of me...


Also, i have created my own version of "Hotdog Dance". Do you know what's that? That is the dance that they will feature at the end of Mickey Clubhouse!!

Yesterday, i went for Baby Brandon's baby shower. He is my younger cousin. I sat beside him and said "Shhh...." with my fingers on my lips. Everyone laughed when they saw it.

Anyway, i am still down with a phelmy cough and runny nose. I developed a slight fever last night and mummy had to feed me to panadol to bring my temperature down. Phew, my temperature went down this morning and off i am to the childcare. Hopefully, today will be a better day for me.

No comments: