Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Getting ready to go to school....

This morning, i woke mummy up at 0450 and 0740 respectively cos i was too hungry and needed to drink milk!! Surprisingly, my appetite seemed to have increased significantly ever since i went to childcare. Last nite, for dinner, i ate half a thermos flask of rice plus half a flask of porridge. That is definitely more that then what i had taken previously. For milk, i am drinking as much too.

Anyway, after breakfast, mummy changed me into my uniform to wait for Po Po to send me to school. While waiting, i decided to play with my doodle pro. Look at how much i enjoy the toy.

I also learnt a new skill!! I know how to use the eraser on the doodle pro already!! See the green eraser that it is in the middle??
When Po Po arrived, she decided that she needed to wash her hands first before carrying me (Stupid Swine Flu..). For that reason, she refused to carry me when she stepped into the house. This made me cry very very hard and mummy had to carry me!!

Finally, it was time for me to go to school. I did not even wave bye bye to mummy cos i simply cant wait to go to school......

No comments: