Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Weekend...

Phew...The internet access is finally back and mummy can update the blog for me...


On saturday, mummy decided to dig out the minnie mouse headband which she bought for me at Hong Kong Disneyland last December. Do i look cute with it? It does look a little big for me at the moment but who cares??


Do i look cute??


It seems too big for me...

Do i look like the "Minnie" in Disney Clubhouse...(Dazing into the TV)


Later on the evening, we went to Uncle Bruce's house where we celebrated Lurvic's Baby Shower. I was very happy at Uncle Bruce's house cos mummy fed me with pineapple rice and chocolate cake! However, due to my high metabolic rate (I was running after Belinda Jie Jie for the ball), I cried so hard when i saw my milk at 8pm!! Hence, when we boarded the car, i started to drink my milk happily!!

When i reached home, my helper told mummy that i enjoyed playing with Lego bricks and trains in school. Mummy recalled that Uncle Kenneth actually bought me 1 set of Lego bricks on my 1st birthday...Hence, she took it out...n.......Look!!! I actually played on the lego set for almost 30 min..refusing to sleep...Mummy said i am starting to look more like a boy...playing with all the boyish games..

I am almost done....

Posing for a picture with my almost completed blocks..

Yesterday, Mummy brought me to visit Baby Corine, Auntie Irene and Uncle Eric! I was simply too amazed by the 2 dogs in their house that i kept waving "Hi Hi" at them. I wanted to pat them but mummy disallowed me..cos Uncle Eric said that they might bite....

This morning..i was very grouchy as mummy dragged me out of the bed and told me it was time to go to sch....I cried real hard when they tried to put me on the potty. Later, when Po Po came, as usual...she decided to carry me later..Initially, she tot tat i would not cry..but who knows...i cried again cos i tot that Po Po did not want me already..

When we reached the childcare, we saw Zhang Lao Shi. My first instinct was to rush over to Zhang Lao Shi. I even skipped the temperature check!! To Po Po's surprise..I even waved goodbye to them...What a good baby i am..

No comments: