When i reached home, mummy took out the pre-prepared mee-suah for me to eat. I love the mee-suah and finished almost 1 bowl of the mee-suah. I love the carrots that was placed in the mee suah too. I am slowly enjoying the eggs that are in it too. However, i still prefer to self-feed myself when it comes to non-porridge food. Interesting me right.
My helper tried to feed me with some more porridge but i guess i was too full. After 5-6 mouthful, i was too full to eat anything else. Hehehe...
Recipe for mee-suah
- Add some olive oil to the metal pot of thermal cooker and add an egg to it and fry.
- Stir repeatedly to break the egg into small pieces.
- Top up half the pot with the corn soup(any stock) that was boiled in the afternoon (meant for everyone to drink)
- Add "1 piece" of mee sua. (Washed with water)
- Let it boil for 10 min.
- Return the pot to the thermal cooker and let it simmer until it is ready to eat.
- Remember to cut the mee suah into shorter strands before feeding.
At the start of the self-feeding session.
My bib at the end of the self feeding session.
My mee suah