Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My loots...More coming if mummy managed to chiong the Warehouse sales...

Mummy just went to Paragon with my helper to shop. She gave the excuse that she needed to walk more so that Mei Mei will come out earlier. Anyway, she spent a bomb on me..Bought many of my favourite toys....And she heard that there will be a Mattel warehouse sales again tomolo...She has gone there twice already...Still want to go. Think she wanna buy more toys for mei mei.
Here are my loots....
Healthy snacks for me...

My favourite!! It will include the "Hotdog dance" S0ng...Yippie...Most expensive book also...$39.90

I will help bear bear to wear clothes...


I will learn abt numbers by counting...


I can add animals which i like to the farm...


I could add pirate's hat, belt, nose, etc on the pirates..

I can paste the magnetic trains on the album!! It all depends on my creativity...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. u so heavy liao still can go shopping. hats off!!!
u tempted me liao. luv the books, esp the mickey mouse ones.

Bryan+Nicole said...

aiyoh, like what Sam said, so heavy liao still walk here and there. REally must salute you! Pei fu pei fu! En en is such a lucky girl, always got new books, tons of new clothes and nice biscuits to eat! =)

arisz