Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 25, 2009

A nice relaxing Sunday

Mummy brought me to Vivocity for lunch yesterday in an attempt to encourage mei mei to come out..But failed..When we reached Sushi teh, there was a long queue and daddy asked mummy to bring me to walk ard the area first while he queued up. Mummy brought me to mothercare but i was totally uninterested in the kiddy toys there...

When we entered Sushi teh, it was such a coincidence that we were given a seat beside Auntie Irene, Jerald kor Kor and his daddy. We chatted for a while. Jerald Kor Kor is such a big boy now who can eat sushi rice. He can also communicate better than me. Nevertheless, mummy tried to feed me some food from what they have ordered. I tried the pasta and the sushi rice. Yummy...However, i hated the corn croquette which daddy claimed was very nice. After Jerald and his family left, the next family that came in happened to be Daddy's students...Hmm..Are we fated to sit with pple whom we know?

After lunch, daddy and mummy brought me to TOYRUS! My heaven!! I was running around the shop carrying boxes of toys from one corner to another. At the soft toy corner, i had a fall but was alright...just a slight bump on my forehead. After the visit to TOYRUS, we had an ice-cream feast..YUMMY.....

In the evening, we went to Nai Nai's house again. This should be my last visit there until at least a month later as mummy will be due for her confinement at home this week. I was waiting so impatiently for Belinda Jie Jie to come and play with me. However, they came pretty late and i have decided that i should start my dinner first. Nai Nai decided to boil some "Dong Cong Cao with dunno what herbs" for the 3 of us to drink so that we will have better immunity. Ended up, i was the only one drinking as Beatrice mei mei refused to drink because of the smell...Oh well..I get to drink all..Hahaha...

Look at my happy FACES!! I can pose in front of the camera now...



No comments: